Seasonal Sales Associate
Mallory Shelter Jewelry is seeking a Seasonal Sales Associate to join the team. The position is temporary and will last throughout the holidays, with the potential opportunity to stay on dependent on performance.
The production assistant will work primarily at weekend shows and pop-ups in the D.C. area in the months of November and December. Weekend and evening hours are required.
- Be the face of the Mallory Shelter Jewelry brand at weekend shows and pop-up events
- Greet show attendees and shoppers in the MSJ booth
- Complete transactions and be the contact for the point-of-sale at events
- Provide customer service to all customers
- Be well-versed in MSJ products and materials
- Maintain product inventory at events, and properly merchandise jewelry and products at shows
The person we're looking for has:
- Excellent communication skills, positive + friendly attitude, and helpful demeanor
- Previous retail or customer service experience with a desire to learn about jewelry and accessories
- Ability to multi-task, change rolls, and pivot within a small business
- Highly focused and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule for special events and weekend markets
- Experience using Shopify POS not necessary but is a plus
- A current driver’s license
How to apply:
If you think you're a fit for this role, please email your resume, a bit about yourself, and why you think you would be a great for the position to email@example.com with the subject line: Seasonal Sales Associate Position & Your name. Select candidates will be contacted!