Design Your Own Ring: Labradorite
Over the years, i've formed quite a large collection of one-of-a-kind gemstones. I've decided to open my collection up for customers to design their own ring!
This labradorite stone measures .98 inches x .72 inches.
Here's how it works:
- Select one of the below stones. Almost all are one of a kind, so once they are sold out they will be removed. A few listed below have 2-3 cuts available.
- Select your ring size
- Select your metal (14k Gold or Sterling Silver). You can also select a variation of two metals (ex. gold setting with silver band)
- Select your setting (bezel or prong setting)
- All ring bands will be half round and 2mm wide
- Diamond or sapphire accents on the ring bands are available by request. Additional fees apply.
- If you have any specifications (direction of the stone, any texturing on the band, diamond/sapphire band additions, etc) please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to outline your request.
- Since these rings are all custom made, please expect a 4-5 week turnaround time.
All custom rings are final sale.